The two cheeses lasagna. Home > Recipes > two cheese lasagna. A simple Lasagna recipe and made with two of the cheese that I made lately. Royalty Free Music Fur Elise (Bagatelle in a Minor) Audiomagic Royalty Free.
Ingredients of The two cheeses lasagna
- It’s 60 grams of chedder cheese.
- You need 1 of large carrot chopped into 1cm cubes.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 of Celery stalk finely chopped.
- Prepare 500 grams of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of Glass Italian dry red wine.
- Prepare 400 grams of Tinned Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- You need 1 of courgette chopped into 1cm cubes.
- Prepare 9 of Sheets fresh lasagne each about 10x18cm.
- It’s 1 of Cold Salted butter cut into 1cm cubes.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 100 grams of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 1 liter of full fat cold milk.
- It’s 50 grams of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 of Freshly grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 10 of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Member Recipes for Two Cheese Vegetable Lasagna. This is a yummy Lasagna that will have the whole family asking for secondsSubmitted by: MOEROXXS. I feel like the noodles get bloated and mushy, and the cheese never melts the same. But with this recipe, I don't have to worry about that!
The two cheeses lasagna instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and cook the onion,carrot and celery for five minutes. Add the minced beef and continue to cook for a further five minutes, stirring continuously, until coloured all over .Season with salt and pepper and continue to cook for five minutes stirring occasionally..
- Pour in the wine ,stir well and continue to cook for 5 minutes until the wine has evaporated. Add the chopped tomatoes, the tomato puree, the courgettes and the basil, lower the heat and continue to cook for one hour uncovered until you get a beautiful rich sauce. Stir occasionally. After about 30 minutes taste for seasoning..
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180C/350f/gas mark 4 and make the bechamel sauce. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in the cold milk ,reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes whisking constantly. Once thickened stir in half of the parmesan cheese with the nutmeg. Season and set aside to cool slightly..
- Spread a quarter of the bechemel sauce in the base of a deep 2.2 litre oven proof dish. Cover with 3 lasagna sheets , cutting them if necessary to fit the dish. Spread with half the meat sauce then top with a third of the remaining bechemel sauce. Cover with 3 sheets of lasagna and with the remaining meat sauce. Spread over half of the remaining bechemel sauce then add a final layer of lasagna sheets and gently spread the rest of the bechemel sauce on top ensuring the lasagna sheets are completely covered..
- Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan and scatter over the cubed butter. Grind some black pepper over the whole lasagna.
- Cook on the lowest shelf of the oven for 30 minutes then place the dish on the middle shelf ,raise the oven temperature to 200C gas mark 6 and continue to cook for a further 15 minutes until golden and crispy all over.
You just make it in a little loaf pan and it ends up being the perfect amount for two. Yeah, you'll probably still end up with a little leftover, but you can handle that. This lasagna is optimized for two things: being both delicious and easy. I've been making lasagna for a long time, and there are quite a few variables to play with. Mom's lasagna has two things that set it apart from the rest of the pack, and of course, it's all about the cheese.