Dreamy Creamy Lasagna.
Ingredients of Dreamy Creamy Lasagna
- Prepare 1 cup of Organic store bought marinara.
- It’s 1 box of No boil lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of Raw cashews organic if possible.
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini sliced thin length wise.
- You need 1 bunch of Basil organic finely chopped.
- You need 1 box of Sliced portabella mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Finely chopped kale.
- Prepare 1 can of Artichokes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Nutritional yeast.
Dreamy Creamy Lasagna instructions
- 1 cup sauce spread out over bottom of square baking pan, add more sauce if you need and have a cup more for the top..
- Cover sauce with noodle sheets. Will probably be two or three sheets..
- In a blender or food processor mix lemon garlic cashews salt an oz or two of water. Enough to make a smooth ricotta like consistency..
- Layer vegetables over ricotta sprinkle with half the kale and basil..
- Repeat the noodles rest of ricotta (save some to sprinkle on the top, )veggies and some of the artichokes (broken up).
- Top with noodles ,sauce, ricotta, Broken up artichokes, and sprinkle brewers yeast..
- Take a drink of wine😉.
- Bake in oven uncovered at 300 for 35min. Shut off oven and let it Finish on other 10. Let cool 10-15 before serving.