Lasagna with Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, and Sundried Tomatoes.
Ingredients of Lasagna with Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, and Sundried Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 lb of Lasagna noodles.
- You need 24 oz of tomato sauce (jar).
- You need 2 cup of mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 4 small of sweet peppers (sliced).
- Prepare 1 pints of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of oregano.
- It’s 3 clove of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of Parmesean cheese.
Lasagna with Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, and Sundried Tomatoes step by step
- Cook lasagna noodles as box requires, and set aside. So that the noodles don't stick, run cold water through them while preparing everything else. If you can multitask, go for it and combine this step with the others. Preheat your oven to 375 if baking immediately after prep..
- Chop mushrooms, sweet peppers, and sun dried tomatoes and combine in a pan with oil. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, and add salt, pepper, and pantry spices like oregano as you like. Add chopped garlic and a palm full of chopped parsley..
- After five minutes, add the jar of sauce. Continue to cook on medium low head for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- In a glass pan, spread a small layer of sauce on the bottom. Lay three noodles into the pan to form your first layer..
- Put more sauce over the noodles, and dollop with ricotta cheese. Lay another three noodles down..
- Add sauce and more ricotta cheese. This time, also add chopped mozzarella cheese as you like. Place another three noodles down..
- For the final top layer, put sauce, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella down. Sprinkle more parsley and Parmesean cheese, and bake 25 minutes at 375 or until cheese is melted (or crisped).