Ingredients of Enchilada Lasagna
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Meat (I use turkey).
- You need 4 each of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz Mexican Shredded Cheese.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 can of 10 oz Enchilda Sauce.
Enchilada Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Brown ground meat and stir in taco seasoning..
- In an 8×8 glass pan, put one tortilla in the bottom, so it's easier to scoop when done, then start your layering. First a spoonful of meat, spread it around evenly, then some enchilada sauce (just straight from the can is fine), then a handful of cheese sprinkled around..
- Cover this with another tortilla, and layer the same again. Do this layering one more time, and the last tortilla covers the whole thing..
- Use the remaining enchilada sauce on the top tortilla, and use the back of a spoon to spread it out evenly..
- Top off with more cheese and pop it in the oven until the cheese has melted and the edges of the top tortilla is golden and crispy, about 10 minutes..
- Use a spatula and cut it like you would lasagna, then add a dallop of sour cream on top of each plated serving. Hope you all like it, enjoy!.