lazy lasagna. This Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna recipe comes together fast and easy with the Instant Pot pressure cooker, and your family will love it. We've included this recipe in our Holiday Recipe Collection for those who like to step outside the box of normal traditions… or perhaps decide that they're a bit tired of turkey by the. Lazy Lasagna is easy to halve or double, just adjust the cooking time for the smaller or larger pan.
Ingredients of lazy lasagna
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 packages of spinach.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozza cheese.
- It’s 1 box of lasgna hamburger helper.
- It’s 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
It tastes GREAT even if you reheat in the microwave (and I'm usually not a fan of microwaved food!) Lazy lasagna is one of our favorite go-to recipes, the whole family is happy! This Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna is going to be your new favorite meal!!! It is the yummiest, easiest, stick to your bones. PEARL SAYS: I've made plenty of zucchini and eggplant lasagnas in the last few years, but they call for.
lazy lasagna instructions
- brown hamburger in a pan.
- add mushrooms and stewed tomatoes.
- add box of lasagna helper and cook as directed.
- add spinach and stir.
- add cottage cheese.
- stir and cook until bubbly.
- sprinkle mozza cheese and heat until melted.
My whole family LOVES this recipe. Just look at all that ooey, gooey cheese! Lazy Lasagna II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. From Chef Oonagh Williams of Royal Temptations Catering. Lazy lasagna is a delicious and easy recipe for families to bring some taste of Italy to the dinner Making a lasagna is always desirable, but it can be a complex process and take too much time to.