Lasagna parisiense. The site owner hides the web page description. Месяц бесплатно. Recipe for a delicious, homemade salmon lasagna with cheesy béchamel sauce and loads of spinach! A fish lasagna is an excellent alternative to the classic.
Ingredients of Lasagna parisiense
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 400 grams of ham or smoked turkey breast.
- It’s 400 grams of of your favorite cheese slices.
- It’s 400 ml of creamed milk.
- Prepare 200 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 250 grams of green frozen peas.
- It’s 200 grams of champignon, mushrooms of your choice.
- Prepare 500 grams of precooked lasagna dough (about 10-12 pieces).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of salsa, oregano, black pepper or spicy paprica according to your taste.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil as you wish.
This Spinach Lasagna from Delish.com will be the best veggie lasagna of your life. This lasagna could win over any meat lover. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is an Italian dish made of stacked layers of this flat pasta alternating with fillings.
Lasagna parisiense instructions
- Dice the onions in small bits.
- Dice the ham or smoked turkey breast in small bits.
- Slice the mushrooms as thin as possible.
- Pre heat a high pan and add the cooking oil.
- Fry the onions until they start to get brown.
- Add the diced ham or smoked turkey breast and let it cook for about 2 minutes with the onions.
- Add the spices, the green frozen peas and mix it evenly.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Add the cream cheese and mix evenly.
- Add the creamed milk and mix it constantly so it won't boil. Use low heat in this step.
- Let the sauce rest for 5 minutes to assemble the lasagna tray.
- With a large tray, coat it with olive oil and set a thin layer of sauce.
- Set a layer of dough, a layer of sliced cheese and another layer of sauce.
- Repeat step 13 until the tray is filled and top it of with the remaining slices of cheese.
- Add another coat of olive oil and sprinkle oregano as you'd like.
- Pre heat the oven to 180C° for 5 minutes and add the lasagna.
- Observe and remove it when the top layer of cheese is boiling (about 10-15 minutes).
- Cut, serve and enjoy!.
What's better than a delicious cheesy lasagna? One that's filled with crispy pieces of chicken Parmesan! This delicious spinach lasagna recipe is a tried-and-true classic no-meat lasagna with layers of ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, your favorite purchased or homemade marinara. When it comes to comfort food, there is no greater combination than cheese and noodles. Take this dinnertime standby from good to great with these delicious lasagna recipes.