Chicken Alfredo Lasagna. Lay enough lasagna noodles to cover the sauce, then spread about ½ of the remaining cream mixture on top. I really love Italian food in general, but there's just something about Alfredo dishes that really do me in. It's basically everything I love about food, all in one.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- It’s 2 cup of chicken, shredded.
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 12 of cooked or oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 of jar alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 of container ricotta cheese.
This chicken lasagna with creamy alfredo sauce is a treat for your whole family, very tasty, hearty and satisfying. Everyone loves it, kids and adults, it is a great dish to bring to a work event or a family. Chicken Alfredo lasagna takes a twist on a classic dish while staying simple and fuss-free. This is a great dish for when you have company and need to make a lot of food without a lot of work.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna step by step
- Preaheat oven to 350. Combine chicken, cream cheese, milk, garlic, and basil in medium bowl and beat until well combined..
- Grease baking dish and put down layer of lasagna noodles. Coat in ricotta cheese then top with chicken mixture. Cover with another layer of lasagna noodles and repeat until gone..
- Pour alfredo souce over the top and cover with cheese. Bake until noodles are soft and cheese is meltes. About 35 minutes..
- Garnish with bacon bits or green onions.
Looking for a hearty winter soup? Treat your family to a cheesy Italian dinner with this chicken lasagna that's baked to perfection. Well, these creamy chicken Alfredo lasagna roll-ups solve this problem. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna would be a great way to show someone in your life that you care, and want to make their lives a little bit easier for them. Healthy Chicken Alfredo Pizza (with a really yummy whole wheat crust).