Baked spaghetti lasagna. This Spaghetti Lasagna is a fun twist on a traditional lasagna. Drain water then return the spaghetti to the pot. Hearty baked spaghetti in a creamy mozzarella and ricotta base, topped with a flavorful sausage marinara sauce.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of each shell or baking dish. Bake the squash in advance to shorten prep time; squeeze the noodles dry, and store in a zip-top Scrape inside of squash with a fork to remove spaghetti-like strands. Scrape inside of squash with a fork to remove spaghetti-like strands. You can have Baked spaghetti lasagna using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked spaghetti lasagna
- You need 3/4 lb of angel hair pasta.
- You need 24 oz of marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesian.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 of handfull of baby spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
In this low-carb spaghetti squash lasagna recipe, garlicky broccolini, spaghetti squash and cheese are combined for a healthy take on a favorite casserole. This bakes right in the squash shells for a fun. But spaghetti squash has its own merits! It's very mild-tasting — none of that "squashy" flavor that some folks don't like.
Baked spaghetti lasagna instructions
- add mushrooms, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, and salt pepper. Cook for a few minutes to soften mushrooms and release the flavor of garlic..
- Pre heat your oven to 375' and fill a pot full of water to boil your noodles in it. Saute turkey and onions until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink..
- When pasta is done, strain and cool down with cold water. Transfer in a bowl. Pour olive oil and parmesian to pasta, mix, then pour beaten eggs into the bowl and mix again..
- Add marinara sauce, water, and chopped parsley. Bring to a boil and let simmer. Now is the time to cook your angel hair pasta, 5 minutes.
- Spread oil in a baking dish 9×13 and scoop out about a cup of the marinara mixture. Thats the start of your lasagna..
- Then half of the pasta goes on top of the marinara, then half of remaining sauce on top of pasta, then ricotta..
- On top of ricotta add spinach, flatten it all down, then add half mozzarell cheese.
- Top it all with the remaining pasta, marinara, and mozzarella. Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 mintes. Let it rest for another 5 minutes.
Our famous baked lasagna is crafted with layers of noodles, our from scratch Marinara Sauce, ground beef and pork, and four delicious cheeses. Spaghetti squash layered with ricotta and goat cheese mixture covered with tomato sauce and more cheese. This dish can be made vegetarian by replacing the meat with veggies. This Spaghetti Squash Chicken Lasagna checks all the boxes. This tasty fall-friendly meal is a fusion of wa.