Pinwheel 3 Cheese Lasagna.
Ingredients of Pinwheel 3 Cheese Lasagna
- It’s 2 lb of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chopped parsley (I use a good 2 cups).
- You need 1 lb of Lasagna noodles (prepared according to directions).
Pinwheel 3 Cheese Lasagna step by step
- Mix all the ingedients.
- In a large baking pan add a thin layer of sauce.
- Spread a thin layer of cheese mixture on the noodle and roll.
- Top with your favorite pasta sauce making sure the noodles are completely covered and bake at 350 for 45 min..
- 15 minutes before the lasagna is done, uncover and sprinkle generously with mozzarella cheese. Keep uncovered until the cheese is melted. Serve with fresh parsley, crusty French bread and your favorite wine!.