Jennys spinach lasagna with love. This Spinach Lasagna from Delish.com will be the best veggie lasagna of your life. Bring a large pot of salted boiling water to a boil and cook lasagna noodles until al dente. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Ingredients of Jennys spinach lasagna with love
- It’s 1 box of uncooked lasagna.
- It’s 4 of 8 ounce cans of tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of spinach.
- It’s 6 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 of tablespoons onion powder.
- Prepare 2 of tablespoons white sugar.
- You need 6 of tablespoons Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of cup parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of cups ricotta cheese.
- You need 4 of cups mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It’s 6 of tablespoons salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilipowder.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
An easy vegetarian dinner idea that your whole family will enjoy! This recipe can be easily adapted to fit your needs when you're short on time. I have been looking for a spinach lasagna recipe and I have certainly found it. I shredded carrot into the cheese mixture used oven ready lasagna This is the best Lasagna ever!
Jennys spinach lasagna with love step by step
- Boil lasagna as directed on box.
- While your lasagna is boiling start mixing together 2 cups of ricotta cheese 1 cup of parmesan cheese ,1 cup mozzarella cheese and 4 eggs in a bowl ..
- Your going to season that mixture with 3 tablespoons garlic powder, 3 tablespoons of Italian seasoning and 3 tablespoons of salt ..
- After that you are going to make your sauce , start to boil the 4 cans of tomatoe sauce then add 3 tablespoons of onion powder ,3 tablespoons of garlic powder ,and 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning ,along with 2 tablespoons sugar 3 tablespoons salt and 2 tablespoons chilipowder.
- Grease pan then layer bottom with lasagna spread evenly half the cheese mixture then spread half on the sauce . Repeat. Then add remaining mozzarella cheese on top ..
My husband and I are vegitarians and we love it. We make it about once a week. I use Ricotta cheese and tofu instead. These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are so easy to make! With a creamy cheese and spinach filling rolled up in lasagna noodles and smothered in marinara How to Make Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups: My kids loved this fun twist on traditional lasagna.