You can cook Skillet Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skillet Lasagna
- Prepare 1 box of No boil lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 lb of Mild Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of 26 oz jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded mozzarella, divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese, divided.
- It’s 1 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Dried basil.
Skillet Lasagna instructions
- In a large skillet over medium heat begin to cook and break down Italian sausage until no longer pink and cooked through 3/4 ways, drain remaining fat.
- While sausage is cooking, in a medium bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, 1/4 Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and add salt, pepper and basil to taste..
- Once sausage is almost cooked throughly add half of the pasta sauce.
- Cover the sauce mixture with 4 lasagna noodles, breaking noodles to fit pan.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over noddles.
- Place 4 more noodles over cheese mixture, breaking the noodles to fit the pan.
- Pour remaining pasta sauce over noodles and top with the rest of the shredded Parmesan and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover skillet and simmer over medium low heat until noodles are tender, about 20-25 minutes.