Quick and Easy Lasagna. This lasagna recipe calls for uncooked noodles to be baked between layers of cheese and beef in spaghetti sauce. "My family loves lasagna, but sometimes I lack the time for the long version. This is easy and satisfies everyone. It's quick to fix but the flavor was not the best.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Lasagna
- You need 12 oz of box no-boil lasagna noodles.
- It’s 4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s of Meat Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 48 oz of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 24 oz of cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained).
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesean cheese.
I love it deeply, but it's rare that I can carve out time for it. When it does happen, it's in the dead of winter when This lasagna isn't complicated. There are three things about it that really make it the best (and the easiest). These are also tips that will ensure cozy.
Quick and Easy Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer..
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed..
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest..
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!.
You can never have too many main course recipes, so give Quick and Easy No-Boil Lasagnan a try. To make ahead, assemble the lasagna, but do not bake it. These homemade lasagna recipes feature layer upon layer of tender noodles, cheese, sauces, and more. Whatever your lasagna preference, be it traditional, vegetarian, quick and easy, or unconventional, we've got the lasagna recipe to suit. Your ingredient options when making lasagna are virtually endless.