Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It’s 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground Pork.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 large of Container of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach (Chopped).
- It’s 4 cup of Tomato & Garlic Preggo.
- Prepare 1 box of Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Aluminum foil.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine meats and brown in large skillet.
- Add a little pasta sauce to the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Drain meat and set aside..
- In same skillet heat Olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute onion, garlic, and Italian Seasoning in olive oil until tender.
- Add meat, Preggo, and parmesan cheese to the skillet and turn heat to low.
- Combine ricotta cheese and spinich in separate bowl.
- Begin layering, noodles, ricotta mixture, meat mixture until pan is full.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 min.
- Remove foil, top with mozzarella cheese and bake for an additional 10 min, uncovered.
- Let rest for 15 min before serving.
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").