Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA. Fresh spinach and plenty of ricotta, Romano and mozzarella make this a cheesy and hearty vegetarian dish. This lasagna can also be made without the This is an excellent recipe if you make adjustments to the amount of the ingredients. Brown sausage while boiling lasagna noodles.
Ingredients of Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA
- Prepare 6 of lasagna sheets.
- Prepare 200 grams of minced pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- You need 1 can of lasagna/pasta sauce of your choice.
- It’s 5 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 head of spinach.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
To satisfy my non-vegetarian husband I added crumbled MorningStar Italian Sausage. Here's something out of the box, literally, for the pasta lovers – LASANGA. Simpler to make than a pan of lasagna, and so pretty to serve! MORE+ LESS This cheesy lasagna is packed with spinach, Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, and a simple homemade white sauce.
Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA instructions
- Boil the lasagna noodles according to instructions behind the package..
- Meanwhile fry the minced pork together with chopped onion in a pan. Make sure they are both cooked..
- Add creme fraiche and around 1/3 of the pasta/lasagna sauce into the pork with onion. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Finely chop the spinach. Mix with 3 cups of parmesan cheese and the egg. Pour in the remaining pasta/lasagna sauce and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 250°. Spray the baking tray with cooking spray and spread a bit lasagna/pasta sauce on its surface..
- Drain the cooked lasagna sheets and put 2 pieces side by side in the baking tray. Spread the pork and onion sauce, following by spinach cheese sauce. Then repeat the process until you run out of lasagna sheets..
- Sprinkle as much cheese and spinach as possible on the top surface of lasagna. Bake in oven for around 20 minutes and voila!.
It's easy to assemble since you don't have to cook any noodles ahead of time. It can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for a few days until you are ready to cook and serve. Everything you love about a lasagna, but EASIER! These spinach lasagna rolls make for an easy weeknight dinner that will be a hit with the whole family. With a delicious spinach and three-cheese mixture rolled up in lasagna noodles and smothered in marinara sauce, whats not to love?!