Oreo cookie lasagna. Watch my other weird dessert DIY videos. Chocolate Lasagna has layers of creamy chocolate pudding, cheesecake, whipped cream, and a crunchy Oreo crust! You could easily do this with Golden Oreo cookies and vanilla pudding.
In a food processor or in a zip-closed bag, crush the Oreo Cookies. This no-bake chocolate lasagna has layers of crushed Oreos, cream, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips! One of my favorite things about this Oreo lasagna is that it requires absolutely no baking! You can have Oreo cookie lasagna using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo cookie lasagna
- It’s 1 of box of Oreo cookies.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 8 oz of reduced fat cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of skim milk.
- Prepare 12 oz of fat free cool whip.
- Prepare 6 each of snack pack fat free chocolate pudding cups (or make 1 package of fat free chocolate pudding ahead of time).
Give this chocolate lasagna with oreo crust recipe a try and let us know what you think! Do you love it as much as we do? This Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna is a no-bake dessert. The layers of Nutter Butters, pudding Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna.
Oreo cookie lasagna instructions
- Spray a 9X13 casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a closed Ziploc bag, crush the oreo cookies.
- Set aside 1cup of the cookies for topping.
- Combine remaining crushed cookies with melted butter and press on the bottom of the pan.
- In a small bowl, whip softened cream cheese using a handheld mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4 cups of cool whip until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese layer over the oreo cookie crust until smooth and even.
- Layer chocolate pudding on next.
- Spoon remaining cool whip over pudding and gently smooth.
- Sprinkle remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Serve and enjoy.
This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price. Hot Chocolate Lasagna is delicious dessert, perfect for parties to feed the crowd and it's completely no bake recipe!!! Topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips. The Cookie Dough Café created a Cookies & Cream flavor that's loaded with chunks of real Oreo The Cookie Dough Café ships it across the U. Now, the only thing better than.