You can have The Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Lasagna
- You need 28 oz of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 cup of large curd cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded italian cheese.
- It’s 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 of jar 6 cheese marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need tsp of garlic salt.
- You need tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need pinch of pepper.
- Prepare tsp of rosemary.
The Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to °425.
- Begin by browning ground beef, onion and garlic in skillet.
- Next boil large pot of water and cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Drain browned ground beef mixture and return to pan. Add salt pepper garlic salt rosemary and desired Italian seasonings to taste.
- In a small bowl combine 6 cheese marinara sauce and petite diced tomatoes.
- Lightly grease glass baking dish begin layer with sauce and tomato mixture.
- Next layer with ground beef mixture.
- Next layer with large curd cottage cheese and Italian blend cheese.
- Next use a spoon to smooth out layers they should be thin so multiple layers can be used.
- Top with lasagna noodles and repeat as many times as your baking dish allows..
- End with cottage cheese layer top with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes.