Zesty meatless lasagna. A meatless lasagna made with ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Excellent basic cheese lasagna recipe that can be tailored very easily for family preferences. Think lasagna from scratch is too much work?
Ingredients of Zesty meatless lasagna
- It’s of lasagna.
- You need 16 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 box of multi grain lasagna noodles (cooked).
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (grated).
- It’s 1 medium of tomato (diced).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 cup of portabella mushroom (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper (diced ).
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 4 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of small curd cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 dash of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of green pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green pepper, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
Lay out on a greased tray so the. Slow cooker meatless lasagna lets you eat healthy for less money and has tons of protein without Slow Cooker Meatless Lasagna. This recipe is a slight variation of my meat version, where I add. Be the first to review this recipe.
Zesty meatless lasagna step by step
- Boil lasagna noodles 10-15 mins and drain (according to package ).
- Sauté garlic with green peppers, onion, mushrooms, tomato, red pepper, salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper and parsley in olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, egg and basil in separate bowl.
- Layer ingredients: spaghetti sauce, noodles, ricotta cheese mixture, sprinkle with parmesan, mozzarella, sautéed veggies, repeat three times and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Easy Meatless Lasagna recipe: Uses Morningstar Farms Burger Style Veggie Recipe Crumbles from your grocery store freezer. Serve with sour cream on top. The best part is that the meatless lasagna recipe is the quickest and so versatile and easily The flavors of the easy meatless lasagna are unbelievably aromatic and the emitting smell is simply. Full of herbs and spices, Mexican cuisine is the perfect example of food that can be made meatless without losing flavor. Easy, delicious and healthy Meatless Lasagna Roll Ups recipe from SparkRecipes.