Shortcut white chicken lasagna. A chicken and spinach lasagna with a creamy white cheese sauce. Great for any kind of pot luck. This creamy chicken lasagna recipe has everything: a luxuriously cheesy sauce, chicken sausage, spinach and no-boil noodles Since we've included those shortcuts I was talking about — the no-boil noodles and pre-cooked chicken sausage — putting this white chicken lasagna together is simple.
It's Alicia from The Baker Upstairs, and I'm excited to share one of my family's favorite recipes with you today! This "lazy" lasagna requires very little prep, cooks on Low for a few hours and it's ready to scoop and serve. It's a creamy, cheesy, delicious new dinner we can't stop thinking about. You can cook Shortcut white chicken lasagna using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shortcut white chicken lasagna
- You need of essentials.
- You need 2 packages of Favorite frozen ravioli (4 cheese is mine).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 8 oz of baby bella mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 box of frozen spinach (12oz) thawed.
- It’s 2 cup of cream.
- It’s 1 of roasted chicken, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Add lasagna noodles, chicken, onion, garlic, Alfredo sauce, chicken broth, basil, salt and pepper to slow cooker. White Chicken Enchilada Lasagna is like white chicken chili but in the form of enchilada lasagna. Cheesy and delicious, a family favorite! How about some cheese, cheese and more cheese??
Shortcut white chicken lasagna instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Saute garlic in olive oil on medium heat till fragrant. Add the mushrooms and cook till tender. Next add the spinach. Cook for 1 minute. Add cream and salt and peooar to taste. Remove from heat.
- Layer about 1/3 of the raviolis in a single layer in a baking pan that's been coated with cooking spray (13×9 or a little smaller). Top the raviolis with half of the chicken. Top the chicken with a 1/3 of the vegetable cream mixture. Sprinkle with some parmesan. Repeat the raviolis, chicken, veggie mix and parmesan. Finally add the last of the ravioli and sauce for the top layer. Top with the rest of the parmesan and bake for 20 mins. Enjoy!.
But mostly cheese because this is one cheesy dinner. This lasagna has become one with our family. This White Chicken Lasagna is creamy, cheesy with a crispy crust. Perfect for the family, dinner guests, or for keeping all to yourself! Layered with spinach and artichoke, this is next level lasagna!