Guilt-Free Meat Lasagna.
You can have Guilt-Free Meat Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guilt-Free Meat Lasagna
- Prepare 10 oz of 93% Lean Ground Beef (cooked and drained).
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic (minced) divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian Style Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Part-skim Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Reduced Fat Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Romano Cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Egg Beaters.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning with Basil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Spaghetti Squash (cooked and separated into strands).
Guilt-Free Meat Lasagna instructions
- Add cooked beef, tomatoes , 1 clove of minced garlic, pinch of salt to pan and simmer 3 or 4 minutes. Lay spaghetti squash in bottom of 8×8 glass baking dish. Layer meat mixture on top of spaghetti squash. Mix together Ricotta cheese, half mozzarella cheese, Romano cheese, egg beaters, Italian seasoning, one clove of minced garlic, pinch of pepper. Spread cheese mixture over meat. Sprinkle the other half of moZarella over top. Bake for 25 minutes. Let stand ten minutes after removing from oven . Divide into four equal servings..