Ingredients of Veggie Lasagna
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 medium of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian spice blend.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 12 of whole grain lasagna noodles.
- You need 2 cup of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen vegetables.
Veggie Lasagna instructions
- Cook whole grain lasagna noodles according to the package instructions..
- Saute the onion and garlic in oil over medium high heat. Add veggies and saute until tender. Add spices. Set aside..
- Whisk egg into 1 cup of cheese and stir in fresh spinach..
- Pour a little sauce in the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan..
- Top with 4 lasagna noodles,1/2 cup cheese mixture, ½ of the veggies, and ¾ cup sauce. Repeat..
- Top entire pan with noodles, remaining sauce, and cheese..
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes at 375°F. Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly..