Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta. Shrimp are served with linguine pasta in a white wine-and-butter sauce flecked with fresh parsley for a quick and impressive main "Well-rounded seafood and pasta dish. Good with any pasta; angel hair is less filling." You might also like. This recipe for shrimp scampi pasta takes those simple, classic flavors and with a twirl of a fork wrapped around slinky angel hair pasta puts the In the spirit of simple summer dinners, I tried to keep the ingredients list for this easy shrimp scampi short and sweet.
Ingredients of Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled uncooked shrimp (fresh or frozen).
- You need 1 cup of Mccormicks shrimp scampi sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 box of pasta.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
This shrimp scampi is easily spooned over pasta, but for the best shrimp scampi pasta, we follow a few more steps. A classic shrimp scampi linguine recipe that everyone will love. No wonder I love it, it is my kind of. Shrimp Scampi can be served as an appetizer or a quick and easy dinner like our Shrimp Scampi Pasta.
Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta instructions
- Cook desired type of pasta per package directions..
- Pour sauce in hot skillet on medium heat and add shrimp. Cook shrimp for 4 minutes flipping halfway through. Add pasta to skillet and toss ensuring sauce and shrimp are evenly distributed..
- Plate and add parmesan to taste..
This post may contain affiliate links. This easy shrimp scampi is sure to impress not only with how simple and quick the dish is to prepare but also the flavor of the dish and WOW aesthetic appeal. Do you have a favorite meal for those need-something-quick-and-don't-want-to-have-to-plan-or-work-too-hard days? I'll put some frozen shrimp in a bowl of ice water, and if I'm serving them with pasta, by the time the pasta water has come to a boil the shrimp are. Learn what shrimp, pasta, and wine to use for the best, easy shrimp scampi at home.