🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Shrimp Scampi. Creamy Shrimp Scampi is one of those dishes that just hits the spot. Plump, juicy shrimps pair perfectly with my special, creamy sauce.
This Creamy Shrimp Scampi with Chicken Recipe is everything you can ask for in a dish! Chicken breast with shrimp in a creamy tomato wine scampi sauce (similar sauce as the popular Chicken Scampi). The recipe is the perfect dinner for any occasion, and it's completely ready in just. You can cook 🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi
- Prepare of Pasta (I used egg pasta).
- You need 20 of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1/2 cup of half and half cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ancho chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cajun powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Upgrade your weeknight dinner with this decadent Shrimp Scampi with Creamy Polenta recipe. Garlicky shrimp scampi takes a bowl of polenta to the next level. Shrimp scampi has to be one of the easiest ways to quickly prepare shrimp! We simply sauté the shrimp with garlic in butter and olive oil, splash it with some white wine, let the wine reduce while the shrimp cooks, and then toss it with fresh parsley, lemon juice and black pepper.
🔥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi instructions
- Bring pot to boil and cook pasta just shy of el dente. Drain and set aside..
- While the pasta is cooking, peel your shrimp and season with just the Creole seasoning and set aside.
- In the same pot, heat 2 tbs olive oil on medium/high and cook shrimp 1/2 way through then set aside..
- Add remaining spices and tomato paste and cook that out for about a min..
- Slowly add the cream and milk and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to medium and let simmer 2 min. Add the shrimp back to the pot and let simmer 3 min..
- Add your pasta to the sauce and let that cook for about an additional 5 min until the pasta is cooked and has thickened the sauce..
- Serve with sprinkled chopped fresh parsley (which I wish I had)… sooooooo good.
Shrimp scampi is very quick cooking, so be sure to have everything ready before you begin cooking the pasta or making the sauce. The shrimp should be thawed if frozen and peeled with the tails removed. Easy Low Carb Shrimp Scampi is a perfect recipe to try in your Instant Pot! It's creamy and delicious and cooks in no time! Easy Low Carb Shrimp Scampi from your instant pot or pressure cooker, this one cooks fast!