Shrimp Scampi Linguine.
You can have Shrimp Scampi Linguine using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi Linguine
- Prepare 1 of olive oil to sautéed bottom of pan.
- You need 5 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 small of orange pepper slivered.
- You need 1 packages of fresh shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 pints of cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
- You need of salt for water to boil pasta.
- It’s 1 box of linguine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Shrimp Scampi Linguine step by step
- Add water to pan and boil pasta according to box directions..
- Using a large sauce pan with the flame on medium, add just enough olive oil to bottom of pan to sauteed ingredients..
- Add minced garlic cloves and let it cook alone. Just until you smell the aroma in the air. Be careful not to burn, garlic cooks quickly..
- Now add the white wine and let cook for about 3 minutes. Add butter. When melted add your orange pepper slivers and cook for about 4-5 minutes. You still want your veggies to have a little bite to them. You can now add your lemon zest and fresh lemon juice to the pan..
- Add fresh, cleaned and deveined shrimp to pan along with your cherry tomatoes. Cook until shrimp gets their pink color. Be careful not to over cook! You'll then have tough overcooked shrimp. Turn stove top off..
- Drain pasta. Add to sauce pan and incorporate all ingredients. It's easier to use a set of tongs. It helps blend much better. Add a little more olive oil. Just enough to make the dish more wet. Add whole pan to a large serving dish..
- Last add the chopped parsley on top the pasta. Walla, Perfection!.