Quick shrimp scampi. Shrimp sautéed in easy scampi sauce with garlic, butter, olive oil, and white wine, tossed with red pepper flakes and parsley. Shrimp scampi is a classic recipe and for a good reason. Who doesn't crave sweet shrimp in creamy lemon butter sauce?
Ingredients of Quick shrimp scampi
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s of pasta, angel hair.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of pepper flakes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of tomatoes, deseed chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 large of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of basil.
Creamy Shrimp Scampi is a dish made with shrimp or prawns in a scampi sauce. To make this scampi recipe come together even more quickly, stop by your grocery store seafood counter and. Shrimp Scampi is an amazing Italian shrimp dish. It calls for large shrimp or prawns seasoned, then This easy shrimp scampi is sure to impress not only with how simple and quick the dish is to.
Quick shrimp scampi instructions
- Cook angel hair pasta . While thats cooking. Get the ingredients ready..
- Cut an deseed tomatoes. Add oil to a large pan and heat on medium high. Add garlic and pepper flakes. Cook till fragrant. About 1 minute..
- Add shrimp. Cook about 4 minutes. Add white wine, lemon juice and tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes. Add butter and melt down..
- Add pasta. Fold and toss to coat pasta into sauce. Add a little pasta water if you want more sauce..
- Add parmesan cheese and chopped basil when plating..
Super Quick Low Carb Shrimp Scampi. This low-calorie and low-carb shrimp scampi feels like a restaurant dish, but it is actually very easy to make. main dishes. It just doesn't get much easier! CLICK FOR RECIPE & DETAILS The written recipe is available. Dine seaside tonight with Tyler Florence's Shrimp Scampi with Linguini recipe from Food Network: Lemon, garlic and white wine Tyler's shrimp scampi linguini is so simple, it can be cooked dockside.