Lemon shrimp scampi. A restaurant quality meal right at home! Garlic shrimp scampi recipe is one of our favorite shrimp recipes. Try this simple and quick recipe today for a healthy meal idea!
Ingredients of Lemon shrimp scampi
- You need 1/3 cup of Butter (no subs!).
- Prepare 2 of Green onions, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh minced garlic (or to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated lemon peel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice (can reduce to 1/3 cup for less lemony flavor).
- Prepare 1 of salt (to taste).
- You need 1 of Black pepper (lots).
- You need 2 lb of large raw shrimp, peeled and devined.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 of parm cheese.
- It’s 12 oz of Angel hair pasta (or penne/bowtie/etc if you prefer bite sized noodles), cooked.
Can be used as an appetizer or Nutritional Information. Garlic shrimp scampi recipe is one of our favorite shrimp recipes. Try this simple and quick recipe today for a healthy meal idea! Shrimp scampi has to be one of the easiest ways to quickly prepare shrimp!
Lemon shrimp scampi instructions
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in green onions, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes- cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add in shrimp- cook for about 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Season with salt and lots of black pepper and stir in parsley.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of parm cheese.
We simply sauté the shrimp with Sprinkle the shrimp with parsley, lemon juice, and black pepper, and toss to combine. This version of shrimp scampi is loaded with garlic, parsley, butter, and lemon, and it is super easy to prepare and bake in the oven. Serve the shrimp over rice or serve them as a snack or appetizer. Enter in my garlicy, lemony shrimp scampi pasta. It is light and full of flavor.