Light Shrimp Scampi.
Ingredients of Light Shrimp Scampi
- Prepare 1 box of Angel Hair Pasta.
- Prepare 2 dozen of Large Shrimp.
- It’s 2 pinch of Salt And Pepper (too taste).
- Prepare 3 pinch of Tony's Checherees.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 can of Lemon Caper Sauté Simmer Sauce.
Light Shrimp Scampi instructions
- Boil water in a large pot on stovetop.
- Wait until the water is boiling and add entire packet of angel hair pasta.
- Spray cooking spray on two skillets and heat on medium heat. Wait until there is a sizzle..
- Pour simmer sauce in one skillet an wait until there are bubbles.
- Devein the shrimp and wash.
- Salt, pepper, and season the shrimp and let the flavored marry.
- Add butter to skillet for the shrimp.
- Add shrimp flatly and brown both sides. Do not over cook.
- Add cooked shrimp into simmer sauce and let cook for 7 minutes on medium heat.
- Place soft angel hair pasta on a plate and drizzle over shrimp in simmer sauce to your liking.
- Serve with garlic bread and broccoli.