Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms. Garlic shrimp scampi is a delicious dinner made with a flavorful blend of white wine, broth, mushrooms, and tomatoes served over angel hair! Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Back again with another great recipe!
Ingredients of Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 1 box of Mushrooms.
- It’s 45 of Shrimps.
- It’s 1 packages of Angel hair pasta.
- You need 16 oz of Alfredo Sauce x2.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Ground Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 stick of Margarine.
Who doesn't crave sweet shrimp in creamy lemon butter sauce? These shrimp are perfect served as an appetizer, side to vegetables or next to a few slices of crusty bread. They are also an excellent topping for pasta and rice. Shrimp scampi is such a classic and delicious meal, so I decided to give it a go.
Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms step by step
- If you got shrimp that needs peeling then soak them in warm water. This makes them easier to peel.
- Cut bacon slices into pieces. The size of the pieces is up to you..
- Start with melting the stick of in a non stick pan big enough to hold all the noodles. I used a skillet which worked great..
- After all the margarine is melted. Add the mushrooms and bacon slices to the pan. Place lid over the pan and let cook on high heat or 300°F..
- After bacon and mushrooms have cooked to a light-dark brown color pull them out of the pan mixing it with the peeled shrimp.Then drain the margarine out till there is only a little bit left in the pan..
- Cook the Angel Hair pasta in a large pot on high heat until the noodles are fully cooked then using a strainer drain the noodles out..
- Add the bacon, mushroom, and shrimp mix the pan. Then add 1 (16 ounce) jar of alfredo sauce to the pan along with the pepper, seasoning salt, and garlic. Do this while you are cooking the pasta. Let simmer for 5-10 min. stiring often..
- After the noodles and shrimp are fully cooked, add the noodles to the pan with other ingredients along with the other (16 ounce) jar of alfredo sauce..
- Mix well and serve. Be careful the food will be hot..
Well, let me tell you, I LOVED this meal! It starts out with so many of my favorite flavors. You first cook the shrimp in a butter lemon garlic sauce. Is there even a better flavor combination that that? Then, top it with a parmesan.