Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms. Garlic shrimp scampi is a delicious dinner made with a flavorful blend of white wine, broth, mushrooms, and tomatoes served over angel hair! Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Back again with another great recipe!
Pasta NapoletanaItalian Sausage, Pepperoni, Housemade Meatball, Mushrooms, Peppers, Bacon, Onions and Garl. In an Anolon Nouvellle Copper Nonstick Skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Shrimp scampi is a classic recipe and for a good reason. You can cook Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 1 box of Mushrooms.
- It’s 45 of Shrimps.
- It’s 1 packages of Angel hair pasta.
- You need 16 oz of Alfredo Sauce x2.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Ground Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 stick of Margarine.
Who doesn't crave sweet shrimp in creamy lemon butter sauce? These shrimp are perfect served as an appetizer, side to vegetables or next to a few slices of crusty bread. They are also an excellent topping for pasta and rice. Shrimp scampi is such a classic and delicious meal, so I decided to give it a go.
Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms step by step
- If you got shrimp that needs peeling then soak them in warm water. This makes them easier to peel.
- Cut bacon slices into pieces. The size of the pieces is up to you..
- Start with melting the stick of in a non stick pan big enough to hold all the noodles. I used a skillet which worked great..
- After all the margarine is melted. Add the mushrooms and bacon slices to the pan. Place lid over the pan and let cook on high heat or 300°F..
- After bacon and mushrooms have cooked to a light-dark brown color pull them out of the pan mixing it with the peeled shrimp.Then drain the margarine out till there is only a little bit left in the pan..
- Cook the Angel Hair pasta in a large pot on high heat until the noodles are fully cooked then using a strainer drain the noodles out..
- Add the bacon, mushroom, and shrimp mix the pan. Then add 1 (16 ounce) jar of alfredo sauce to the pan along with the pepper, seasoning salt, and garlic. Do this while you are cooking the pasta. Let simmer for 5-10 min. stiring often..
- After the noodles and shrimp are fully cooked, add the noodles to the pan with other ingredients along with the other (16 ounce) jar of alfredo sauce..
- Mix well and serve. Be careful the food will be hot..
Well, let me tell you, I LOVED this meal! It starts out with so many of my favorite flavors. You first cook the shrimp in a butter lemon garlic sauce. Is there even a better flavor combination that that? Then, top it with a parmesan.