Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter.
Ingredients of Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter
- You need of scampi.
- You need 2 of lobster tails, 4 ounces each.
- You need 6 oz of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 of whole lemons, one left to serve, one juice squeezed.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes ( optional ).
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced.
Lobster Scampi With Angel Hair Starter step by step
- Gather your ingredients together. Also start your pasta cooking to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water after cooking if needed to use in sauce..
- Melt butter in oil over medium heat adding in pepper flakes..
- Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise..
- Add garlic into oil and butter. Cook about 30 seconds..
- Add in wine..
- Add lobster tails flesh side down. Add juice of one lemon over them..
- Cook lobster about two minutes then flip. Cook another two minutes, sprinkling in parsley..
- Sprinkle salt over tails..
- Turn heat to low medium and remove lobster until pasta is ready..
- Add back in lobster, angel hair and mix well. If needed for sauce use reserved pasta water..
- Plate up family style or individual servings. Serve with a lemon wedge for each serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..