Stir-Fry Asparagus & Bean Sprouts & Bacon. Immediately add asparagus; season lightly with salt. Add the mushrooms and bell pepper in the middle. This is a simple but good stir-fry recipe for asparagus.
Ingredients of Stir-Fry Asparagus & Bean Sprouts & Bacon
- It’s 150 grams of Asparagus.
- It’s 100 grams of Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare 40 grams of Bacon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
Spring's favorite vegetable shines in quick Steak and Asparagus Stir-Fry. Serve this stiry-fry with precooked jasmine rice, available in pouches on. Stir-Fry Asparagus & Prawns (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei, ever since my Mother taught me how to cook at an.
Stir-Fry Asparagus & Bean Sprouts & Bacon step by step
- Fold the base of Asparagus by hand. (The base of Asparagus is hard, so peel the skin and use. Or throw away.) Cut the Asparagus soft side into diagonally..
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm strip..
- Heat a pan with oil. Fry the bacon until the color changes. Then add the Asparagus and fry it until the color becomes vivid..
- Add the bean sprout, salt, soy sauce and stir fry quick. (Within 1 mitute).
So I decided to make a simple chicken and asparagus stir fry for lunch, mixed with some garlic, scallions, soy sauce and honey. Drizzle the remaining teaspoon of oil into the pan, add the asparagus, ginger, and garlic. Add the asparagus, mushrooms, and scallions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the asparagus is just shy Stir-fried some shrimp, removed to a plate and then made this in the same pan, adding the. Stir-fry Asparagus with Shrimp – Easy and healthy Chinese asparagus dish with brown sauce. This post may contain affiliate links.