Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus. RECIPE BELOW: This quick and simple stir fry asparagus dish is both healthy and delicious! Stir-fried Black Fungus with Green Onion The trick to this citrusy stir-fry is to get your pan roaring hot before adding the ingredients, which brings out all of the flavors in the aromatics while keeping Immediately add asparagus; season lightly with salt.
Very thick asparagus may also benefit by blanching them in. Stir-fried Black Fungus with Green Onion Fried Ham with asparagus in Chinese style / selective focus. You can cook Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus
- You need 300 g of Asparagus.
- Prepare 10-15 pcs of Black fungus.
- Prepare 1/4 pcs of each of green, yellow and red capcicum.
- It’s 2 pcs of king oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 50 g of Carrot.
- You need 5 of thin slices of ginger.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt and pepper.
- You need Pinch of veggie Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Starch + 50ml water.
Chinese style fried egg cooked with potatos and mushrooms. Suitable for concepts like food and beverage, healthy living and lifestyle, and diet and nutrition. Here, we're stir-frying Japanese ingredients like umami-packed shiitake mushrooms and fresh udon noodles (a long and chewy variety) with a savory soy sauce. The time-honored technique of stir-frying is a quick way to heighten and seal in the varied and delicious flavors of a dish.
Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus instructions
- Soak black fungus for 1~2 hours, cut asparagus to about 1 inche length, cut ginger and carrot to thin slice, cut capcicum 1cm width, cut king oyster mushroom to about 5 mm slices.
- Heat up wok, add 2 tbsp oil, fry king oyster mushroom to light brown, remove and plate, fry carrot and capsicum until a bit soft, put a side.
- Stir fry ginger and fungus for 1 minute, turn to high heat, add asparagus stir fry for few seconds, add about 50ml of water, cover and steam for 1~2 minutes..
- Add all other fried ingredients and Stir fry to mix up, add salt, pepper, veggie seasoning and starch water, quick Stir fry and plate..
I've stir-fried asparagus before with oyster sauce (there's a recipe in Into the Vietnamese Kitchen) but the recipe that Sophie and Eric had in Sunset reflected their Dump in the asparagus, then pour in remaining seasoning sauce. This tasty chicken, mushroom and asparagus dish served with rice is perfect for an Asian dinner. This chicken and asparagus stir-fry makes creative use of Chinese and Thai seasonings to produce a delicious Mix the red chile paste in with the fish sauce, black bean sauce, oyster sauce, and chicken stock. When the asparagus is bright green and tender crisp, add. Vegan Asparagus, Mushroom and Tofu Stir- fry!