Chicken and asparagus stir fry. I shared this chicken stir fry recipe last year which is similar, only in a light lemon sauce and it's been so popular, I thought I would create something similar, with Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Variations. For more veggies add some sliced mushrooms with the asparagus. This tasty chicken, mushroom and asparagus dish served with rice is perfect for an Asian dinner.
Ingredients of Chicken and asparagus stir fry
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of frozen asparagus.
- You need 6 of Brown or white rice.
- You need 1 of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning.
And those days I make this lemon ginger chicken asparagus stir fry. Because this dish and just thinking about it gets me all hungry. The list of ingredients to make this amazeballs lemon ginger chicken asparagus stir fry is actually pretty simple. I usually have most of those in my pantry at all.
Chicken and asparagus stir fry step by step
- Put skillet on with a little olive oil on med.
- Cut up chicken into small/ med slices. Cut asparagus stocks into 3 pieces. Put into preheated skillet with sauce and seasoning.
- Make rice accordingly. I made about 6 servings.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add chicken and green onions to skillet. Stir-Fry Chicken Asparagus Chinese Main Dish Easy. This quick weeknight dinner is a classic Sichuan stir-fry with fiery character. If you're not sure about the heat of your chiles, start with a smaller amount and serve with hot sauce on the side. Delicious and healthy Lemon Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry that is so tasty and perfect served over rice or noodles.