Zesty lemon beef or pork soy with asparagus and caulirice. This asparagus pairs especially well with Asian types of grilled foods, such as kebabs or satays. Place asparagus in the bowl, and toss to coat. Lightly oil a fine-mesh grill grate.
Add white wine, garlic, onion, spices and Worcestershire sauce to skillet, stir constantly. Whisk cornstarch into reserved soy sauce mixture; stir into vegetables, and stir-fry until thickened. The soy and lemon flavor combination is so refreshing and pairs well with coconut brown Jasmine rice. You can have Zesty lemon beef or pork soy with asparagus and caulirice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zesty lemon beef or pork soy with asparagus and caulirice
- It’s 150 g of Beef (cubes).
- Prepare 1 of lemon (zest and squeeze).
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Powdered garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Powdered black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need 4 pcs of asparagus slice.
Any combination of stir-fry veggies will work wonderfully here. For a simple side dish, try Ina Garten's Roasted Asparagus from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network; the recipe uses only asparagus, olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat the asparagus completely. Spread the asparagus in a single.
Zesty lemon beef or pork soy with asparagus and caulirice instructions
- Mix everything together, marinade.
- Heat pan, add 1 tsp of oil.
- Slightly fry the beef for 3-5mins each side, then add the marinade let it boil.
The asparagus and pork would be a great combination on a plate. I do something similar with asparagus and other vegetables. I sautee the veggies in a small amount of olive oil, when they are close to being done, I throw a splash of Ponzu sauce in the hot pan (I use that instead of soy. Place the beef in a medium bowl. Add the soy sauce and mix well.