Garlic Parmesan Asparagus.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
- Prepare 1 pound of asparagus ends trimmed.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of sea salt or to taste.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1-2 Tablespoon of garlic minced.
- You need 3-4 Tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
Garlic Parmesan Asparagus instructions
- Rinse the asparagus and drain..
- Put the asparagus on a large plate and drizzle olive oil on it and season with salt and pepper. Mix gently..
- Air fry the asparagus at 380F (190C) for about 6 minutes. Halfway into the air frying process, mix in the minced garlic and continue to air fry until completion..
- To serve, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese..