Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche. This Sausage Asparagus Quiche is so satisfying and perfect for brunch! Think: Mother's Day, or Sunday Funday! This is so much better than going out.
Ingredients of Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche
- Prepare 1 lb of breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus, remove tough ends and chop 1" long.
- You need 1 of tomato, diced.
- You need of Garlic salt and black pepper.
- You need 8 of LG eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 cup of shaved parmesan.
Actually, my husband is a quiche recipe lover as well. Cook sausage, breaking up as it browns. Add asparagus and continue to cook until asparagus has softened slightly and turned a slightly darker green. And anything with sausage and asparagus is an automatic win.
Brad's sausage and asparagus quiche step by step
- Add sausage, asparagus and seasoning to a fry pan. Fry until sausage is browned and asparagus is tender..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Drain sausage and put in dish. Top evenly with tomatoes, and cheeses..
- Whisk milk and sour cream into eggs. Slowly whisk in flour and baking powder..
- Pour over everything in baking dish. Shake to even out the liquid..
- Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes. Until browned on top and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and let cool 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy..
How to make heart shaped sausage asparagus pie, breakfast sausage quiche home cooking You'll fall in love with this delicious shareable pastry. This Ham and Asparagus Quiche is terrific for a springtime brunch, Easter dinner, or even just a weeknight meal. The hallmark of a good quiche is that creamy, custardy texture that you get when the quiche is baked just enough without becoming over-baked and rubbery. This Asparagus Bacon Quiche is not only delicious but as well as stunning.