Sausage Stir-fry. This recipe takes fresh broccoli, garlic and ginger to create a mouth-watering stir-fry. This Italian sausage onions and peppers stir fry recipe is so easy, comforting and only requires a couple ingredients. This Italian sausage dinner can be.
Ingredients of Sausage Stir-fry
- You need 8 Oz. of Italian Hot Sausage.
- It’s 8 of Asparagus, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Spinach, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Medium Onion, diced.
- You need 8 Oz. of Sweet Corn Kernels.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Dried Hot Peppers, diced.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Rice.
- It’s 1 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
Graduate a dorm-room classic into a delicious ramen stir-fry with turkey sausage! Ditch the seasoning packet to create your own Sausage & Ramen Stir-Fry. You can cook it with hot Italian sausages as in the directions below or you can make it with mild or sweet sausages. If you do, you may want to omit the peppers and add either a touch of honey, syrup.
Sausage Stir-fry instructions
- Start by rinsing your cup of rice, then placing it into the rice cooker with a cup of water. Usually takes about 30 minutes for mine to cook, giving us enough time to make everything else..
- In a pan over medium high heat, add your onions. When they start to turn brownish add your sausage (and a little oil), turning down the heat to medium. Dice up the sausage as it cooks, then add your hot peppers, sweet corn, and asparagus. Cover pan, let cook until sausage is thoroughly cooked. About 8-10 minutes. Add spinach, and turn off the heat..
- When the rice finishes, add a tablespoon of butter, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix in your pan ingredients- and done!.
Top sausage stir fry recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from (no ratings). Sausage Stir fry frozen bag Cooking wine Corn starch Sugar Soy sauce Salt and pepper Oil. Stir your sausages until they brown on both sides. Move your sausages to one side of the pan, then add the butter. Spicy Stir-Fried Fennel, Celery, and Celery Root With Chinese Sausage Recipe.