Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise. Add lemon juice, dry mustard and Tabasco to yolks. Grilled chicken breast with green asparagus and Hollandaise sauce closeup on white plate. horizonta. Elegant steamed asparagus served with a Hollandaise butter sauce.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 Oz of asparagus.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Mccormick's worchestershire pub burger seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- It’s slices of Provalone cheese.
- Prepare of Paprika.
Trim the woody ends from the asparagus. Spread the spears in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and roll to coat thoroughly. To Marinate: Place chicken in a nonporous glass dish or bowl. Cook up Knorr's delicious Savory Chicken & Asparagus Hollandaise Sauce.
Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise instructions
- Butterfly chicken breast in half. This way it is thinner, and will not dry out. Sprinkle both sides with Mccormick's seasoning. Let sit for a half hour..
- Meanwhile heat a griddle. Cut off the tough end of the asparagus. Add a little oil. Add asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook turning often until tender crisp..
- Heat a LG fry pan on med low heat. Add a little oil. Lay chicken flat in the pan. Fry until golden brown on one side. Flip over. Add a tbs of butter. Baste with the melted butter. Cook until just done. A couple minutes before taking chicken out of the pan, add cheese on top so it can melt..
- Plate chicken add asparagus. Fold chicken in half. Top with hollandaise. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Combine asparagus and hollandaise in mixing bowl and keep. Place asparagus spears and red pepper slices. or heat a Hollandaise Sauce while. Season the hollandaise sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Remove the asparagus from the water and drain well. Pour the hollandaise sauce over the asparagus and place under the broiler, watching carefully. boneless chicken-w-asparagus nutrition facts and nutritional information.