Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs. Put the asparagus and cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet. Pasta tossed with sweet tomatoes, asparagus and an amazing balsamic sauce. Perfect for a fast weeknight dinner!
Ingredients of Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs
- It’s of toppings.
- You need 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of meatballs.
- Prepare 1 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fennel seed.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, fresh.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of splenda or your favorite sweetener.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of asparagus.
- You need 1 lb of asparagus.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of broccoli.
- It’s 1 lb of broccoli.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Transfer the asparagus mixture to a large serving bowl. Toss well, adding reserved pasta water, if needed, to loosen the pasta. Try our vegetarian tart recipe, topped with vibrant tomatoes and asparagus, for an easy vegetarian entertaining idea. This asparagus quiche recipe takes advantage of fresh, delicious spring asparagus.
Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs step by step
- Add salt, egg, and parmesan cheese, to the beef. Separate the beef into, two equal parts. Add fennel seed to one half..
- Form the separate beefs into meatballs. I made the fennel seeded ones smaller then the counterparts..
- Heat oil. Fry the meatballs covered till done turning every so often. A lot of juices will form this is most excellent. When done retain the juice, remove the meatballs and set aside..
- Cut the woody ends off the asparagus. Then cut in half. add to the juices. Season with salt. Simmer in juices till done. About 7-8 minutes..
- In another pot add tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, garlic, parsley, basil, black pepper, and sweetener. Simmer 7-8 minutes. Add meatballs and asparagus. Continue to simmer. When asparagus is done retain juices..
- To the juices add broccoli, salt, and garlic. Cover and simmer till tender..
- Add the parmesan and cheddar cheese to the sauce. Simmer 2 minutes covered remove from heat still covered. Let sit 5 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Serve this quiche as a lunch or brunch dish. Asparagus Quiche With Mushrooms and Tomatoes. We'd love to hear from you and what you thought of our Spanish Meatballs in Garlic Tomato Sauce. Meatballs with asparagus on a white background in the restaurant. Place the oiled asparagus and sunblush tomatoes onto a griddle pan.