Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry.
You can have Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry
- Prepare 1 bunch of Asparagus stalks.
- You need 10 of Baby bella mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 8 clove of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 small of parsley leaf.
- It’s 1 small of green onion, sliced lengthwise.
Garlicky Asparagus and Mushroom Stirfry instructions
- In a wide, heavy bottom pan, take the olive oil, and place on high heat. Once hot, the oil slightly thins, and spreads on the pan..
- Add the minced garlic, and lower the heat to medium. Fry the garlic for about a minute until the aroma changes. The garlic shouldn't go brown..
- In the meantime, prep the asparagus. Break the hard "woody" portion of the stock by naturally bending the stalks. Then, chop the remaining portion of the stalks diagonally, to get the beautiful slices shown in the picture. Do not discard the "spear tip" of the asparagus, that is also usable in the dish. The woody part of the stalk is inedible, and can be discarded, unless you are planning to make a soup of some kind – the stalks are a great ingredient for the stock, in that case..
- Add the chopped asparagus into the garlic flavored oil. Sauté the asparagus stems for about 2 minutes. Add the seasoning (salt and pepper).
- Once the asparagus is about half done (2 minutes), add the mushrooms..
- Sauté for another 2-3 minutes. Then add the lime juice and the chilli flakes..
- Stir fry for another 2 minutes. Asparagus should still be green, tender, and yet have a crunch. Add the parsley. Plate it onto the serving dish..
- Garnish with the parsley leaf and the green onions..
- Serve warm – right off the pan, if you can 🙂 Enjoy!.