Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot).
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot)
- It’s 5 lb of chicken thighs, I used the frozen pack I had in freezer.
- It’s 1 pack of frozen spinach.
- You need 3 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 3 of mushroom soup cans of milk.
- You need 1 can of black olives drained and halved.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of pack sundries tomatoes cut into quarter size pieces.
- You need 1 of lg can mushrooms drained.
- You need 2 (6.5 oz) of jars marinated artichokes drained and halved.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 box of your favorite pasta like ziti, rigatoni etc.
- Prepare 2-4 cups of mozzarella or provolone etc (cheesey texture to food).
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) instructions
- In crocpot put chicken frozen or thawed. **(I recommend without skin or bone.) Pro tip: If frozen and has skin, after about 45 min into recipe remove chicken and it will be warm enough to easily break apart the pieces and deskin. (Remove bone once chicken is thoroughly cooked.).
- Add into crocpot all ingredients EXCEPT PASTA.
- Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Then pull into smaller chunks remove the bone if any, and mix in the now drained COOKED box of pasta. Adding in your cheese and mix..