Swordfish W/ Sundried Tomatoes, Parsley, and Lemon, and Pesto Farfale.
Ingredients of Swordfish W/ Sundried Tomatoes, Parsley, and Lemon, and Pesto Farfale
- You need of Swordfish.
- You need 3 piece of 1 inch Swordfish steaks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sundried Tomatoes (fresh).
- It’s 1 large of lemon.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Himalaya Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley (for seasoning and garlic).
- It’s dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil, oregano spice mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Side – Pesto Farfale.
- You need 1/2 cup of jarred Pesto sauce.
- Prepare 2 dash of Sundried tomato (for garnish).
- You need 1 lb of Farfale Pasta (I prefer Protein Plus).
Swordfish W/ Sundried Tomatoes, Parsley, and Lemon, and Pesto Farfale step by step
- Chop the Sundried tomatoes into small strips..
- Season the swordfish steaks with Himalaya, oregano and basil spice mix, and pepper. Chop parsley and slice about 6 thin slices of lemon (to place on steaks)..
- Have your pasta water boiling as you begin to head your skillet with butter and oil. When the skillet is heated, pour in your Farfale pasta..
- Place Swordfish steaks in skillet, along with Sundried tomato bits. Squeeze or squirt the lemon juice over. Cook on high heat for 5 min. On one side, then flip and cook for 2-3 min. (For a medium rare steak). Place slices of lemon on top..
- Right before the steaks are ready, your pasta should be ready. Mix it with pesto and Sundried tomatoes in a large bowl..
- Plate your delicious steaks – it's all about presentation!.
- Enjoy with pasta!.