Asparagus, mushrooms cashews and splitdogs. Split the hotdogs lengthwise but not all the way through. Cut the thick woody ends off the asparagus, and discard. I for one, love asparagus and enjoy cooking it Chinese style.
Ingredients of Asparagus, mushrooms cashews and splitdogs
- Prepare 1 lb of beef hotdogs, or your favorite type.
- It’s 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
- It’s 8 oz of white mushrooms.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashew nuts.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
The only difference were the cashews and the asparagus which added a nice twist to this recipe. Asparagus, cashews, shrimp for a great start. Have a nice week and make more fun! This recipe for roasted asparagus includes sliced mushrooms.
Asparagus, mushrooms cashews and splitdogs instructions
- Split the hotdogs lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Cut the thick woody ends off the asparagus, and discard. Cut the asparagus on a bias into thirds..
- Slice the mushrooms. Heat the butter and fry rhe hotdogs getting them good and caramelized. Add mushrooms and asparagus..
- Sauté for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Add cashews sauté 3 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy..
Garlic and extra-virgin olive oil flavor the vegetables, along with basic seasonings. Use sliced button or crimini mushrooms or use a wild mushroom assortment with the asparagus. If the mushrooms are small, you can leave them whole. Symptoms from ingestion of the plant known as the Asparagus fern are mild, and are generally only experienced when the berries are eaten. Asparagus and mushrooms are each vegetables that, individually, are packed with so much flavour.