Grilled Carne Asada, Asparagus, and Duck Egg.
Ingredients of Grilled Carne Asada, Asparagus, and Duck Egg
- It’s 1 piece of Carne Asada (Flank Steak).
- Prepare 1 of Duck egg.
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of Himalayan Pink Salt.
- It’s of Tony's Creole Seasoning (or your favorite).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Grilled Carne Asada, Asparagus, and Duck Egg step by step
- Brush asparagus with olive oil, dust with salt and pepper and place on preheated George Foreman grill..
- Brush carne asada with olive oil, dust with creole seasoning. Place on the grill next to your asparagus. Steak will likely finish first, so feel free to take your time with this..
- On stove top, fry your duck egg however you'd like. I prefer low heat, butter, salt and pepper. You can also choose to poach your egg. You do want a soft yolk..
- Take steak off grill, and set on plate to rest..
- Top steak with finished asparagus and duck egg..