Breakfast Veggie Stir Fry on Toast.
You can cook Breakfast Veggie Stir Fry on Toast using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Veggie Stir Fry on Toast
- It’s 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of asparagus, chopped.
- It’s 6 of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of prepared horseradish.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 slice of multigrain bread.
- Prepare 1 small of sprinkle of shredded mozerella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of hard-boiled egg.
Breakfast Veggie Stir Fry on Toast step by step
- In a medium saucepan add veggies, soy sauce, oyster sauce, teriyaki sauce, dijon mustard, horseradish and black pepper. Saute until veggies are tender..
- Toast bread slice and spoon sautéed veggies over top. Sprinkle with shredded mozerella cheese to melt. (can pop it in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds as well).
- Top the veggies and cheese with a sliced hard-boiled egg. Season egg with salt & pepper or whichever seasonings you prefer..