You can cook Asparagus Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of stock vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 3 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 300 ml of double cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
Asparagus Soup step by step
- slice onion and garlic and set aside..
- chop the ends off the asparagus and dispose. then cut asparagus in half and set aside. cut potatoes In medium sized cubes..
- wash asparagus and potatoes and drain..
- turn the hob on on medium heat. add butter to a deep pan and place on the hob..
- when butter melts add salt, pepper, onion and garlic and fry until it softens. when soft add potatoes and asparagus and sauté for about 5 minutes..
- add water and stock and bring to the boil until potatoes and asparagus are soft and cooked, then turn off hob and set aside to cool for about 30 minutes..
- when cooled use hand blender and blend ensuring everything is blended..
- then add double cream, mix and reheat and serve..