easy vegetable stir fry with soy sauce and honey. Cook rice according to box directions in sauce pan or rice cooker. Honey and Soy sauce basted SalmonNOM NUM NYUM. Easy Stir Fry Sauce With Soy Sauce Recipes.
I adore the healthy recipes that I actually have ingredients for that are easy to make and family friendly. Stir fry sauce is an all-purpose sauce for Chinese and Asian stir fries. Place the garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce, oil, chilli and lemon juice in a bowl; stir to combine. You can cook easy vegetable stir fry with soy sauce and honey using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy vegetable stir fry with soy sauce and honey
- Prepare of vegetables.
- It’s 1 cup of jasmin rice.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion.
- It’s 5 of stock asparagus.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 dash of sea salt.
- You need 1 clove of galic minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 of jalepeno pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of canola oil or olive oil.
Unfortunately, the honey and soy stir fry sauce isn't gluten free. Lee Kum Kee do a good GF Oyster sauce though. Use that with garlic, ginger, a splash of By now the stir-fried chicken and vegetables should be cooked through. Add the Lee Kum Kee Honey and Soy Stir Fry Sauce and stir through.
easy vegetable stir fry with soy sauce and honey step by step
- cook rice according to box directions in sauce pan or rice cooker.
- heat up canola or olive oil in fry pan.
- chop up onion and Bell pepper and add to pan.
- while pepper and onion cooks, mince jalapeno and galic and add to pan.
- then chop up asparagus and add to vegetables.
- finally add soy sauce, honey, sea salt, and pepper, let cook until bell pepper is soft and onion is caramelized..
- scoop rice into a bowl and top with vegetables.
View full nutritional breakdown of Vegetable Stir-Fry with Honey Garlic Sauce calories by ingredient. I made the sauce from scratch but you could just buy a jar of honey garlic sauce and use as much as you want. I just used a whole bunch of vegetables that I had in the. Double the quantities and store extra in the. Stir-fries are one of the easiest (and tastiest) ways to use up leftover vegetables.