Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley. A classic steak recipe made with a fool proof method to get the best steak every time. This Pan Seared Ribeye with Herb Butter starts off on the stove top in a cast iron skillet to sear in all the flavors. Then it's finished off in the oven to ensure.
Ingredients of Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley
- It’s of Ribeye.
- You need 1 lb of 4 Ribeye Steaks.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Onion, chived.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Horse Radish Sauce.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Cheesy Baked Asparagus.
- You need 2 lb of Fresh Asparagus.
- You need 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fry Season.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Zoodle Medley.
- You need 4 of Zucchinis, spiralized.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- You need 1/2 of Red Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cilantro Chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Note: This technique creates a great mouth-watering charred ribeye steak using a very hot skillet while emitting a great deal of smoke. Easy, delicious and perfectly cooked on the Big Green Egg. Combine the salt and pepper to create the Dalmatian rub and apply the rub to all sides of the steaks. I absolutely ruined some asparagus on the grill last weekend.
Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley instructions
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place asparagus in a 9"-x-13" baking dish and pour over heavy cream and scatter with garlic. Generously season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan, mozzarella and red pepper flakes (if using)..
- Bake until cheese is golden and melty and asparagus is tender, about 25 to 30 minutes, remove from oven and let rest..
- Lower oven to 250°.
- Pat outer steak with napkin to remove excess out juices. Season with salt, pepper, fennel seed, and ground orange peel. Rub in. Flip over and repeat..
- On a cast iron skillet over medium high heat, coat with olive oil. Place 2 steaks in and don’t move. Let sear 6-8min, flip and repeat. Remove and place in oven for 10min. (Repeat with second set of steaks).
- In a separate skillet, under medium high heat, with butter as heat builds up. Toss in onion, cilantro, and carrots and sauté..
- In a 3qt sauce pan, fill with 1cp water and heat in medium heat with zucchini noodles. Add salt. Drain when aldente..
- Slice up steaks, and place slices. Top with horseradish sauce and chives. Place a portion of Zoodle and top with sautéed veggies. Add cheesy asparagus..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Almost had like a green bean texture I overcooked them so bad. Season steaks with salt, pepper & paprika. Bake big batches of bitter brown bread. Which wristwatch is a Swiss wristwatch? An elephant was asphyxiated in the asphalt.