Thai Shrimps with Asparagus.
Ingredients of Thai Shrimps with Asparagus
- Prepare 8-10 of Shrimps.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Tom Yum paste.
- You need 0.3 of – 0.4 oz ginger.
- You need 1 of small chili pepper (less if you want the dish to be less spicy/hot).
- You need of Lime juicy (1/2 lime).
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 3.5 oz of asparagus (4 – 5 sticks).
Thai Shrimps with Asparagus instructions
- Devein shrimps or use undeveined shrimps (if shrimps are undeveined the paste partially stays on the shrimp shell).
- In a pan melt butter and add olive oil.
- Grind garlic, ginger and chili pepper and add to the pan.
- Add tom yum paste and stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Add shrimps, chopped asparagus and lime juice.
- Fry on high heat for 10 minutes.