Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus. Classic Shrimp Scampi tossed with garden fresh asparagus and tomatoes for a wonderful restaurant quality meal you can make at home. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add them to the butter and garlic mixture. Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp with Asparagus – So much flavor and so easy to throw together, this shrimp recipe is a winner!
I had NO idea when I posted that recipe more than a year and half ago that it would be. Roasted Shrimp & Asparagus Scampi. by: Julia Turshen. Place the shrimp and asparagus on a sheet pan and drizzle with the olive oil. You can have Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus
- You need 2 of rations of spaghetti.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp (shelled and devained).
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 6-7 of tbps olive oil.
- It’s of Chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 5-7 stalks of asparagus (use the tender tops).
Sprinkle with the minced garlic, red pepper flakes (if using), and salt and use your hands to mix everything together. This one pan meal is exploding with flavor and always a. This shrimp scampi is a popular recipe, and one taste will tell you why. Make this quick and easy shrimp scampi and serve as an appetizer or entree.
Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus instructions
- Cook your pasta with a little oil and salt in a pot of boiling water..
- Thinly slice your garlic..
- Hot pan, olive oil. In with the garlic while the oil is warm so that the flavor will seep into the oil on medium heat..
- Once the garlic has started coloring, add the shrimp. Stir until the shrimp is cooked 2/3 of the way then add your asparagus. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add your pasta to the pan then stir or toss to coat every pasta with the sauce. Adjust seasoning according to taste..
- Add the chopped parsley then serve. Goes well with grilled fish or in my case… southern-style fried chicken. Bon appetit..
The Italian scampo (scampi is plural) is actually a prawn or small lobster. In American cuisine, scampi usually refers to shrimp cooked in garlic. Shrimp sautéed in easy scampi sauce with garlic, butter, olive oil, and white wine, tossed with red pepper flakes and parsley. We cook the shrimp scampi in butter and olive oil so we can cook at a relatively high heat without burning the butter but still impart the butter flavor. Shrimp Scampi with fresh asparagus and tomatoes in a butter garlic sauce.