Fried Tofu with Asparagus and Mushroom Sauce.
Ingredients of Fried Tofu with Asparagus and Mushroom Sauce
- Prepare 400 gram of tofu, wrapped into a cloth or tissue paper to remove the water, cut into four pieces.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 4 of asparagus, cut into 1 inch strips.
- Prepare 8 of champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch mixed with 100 ml of water, 1/2 tsp powdered broth, 1 tbsp oyster sauce (I used vegan type, made of mushrooms).
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
Fried Tofu with Asparagus and Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Fry the tofu in medium heat until golden. Remove and set aside..
- Stir-fry garlic with 1 tsp of oil. After about 30 seconds, add cut asparagus, then mushrooms. Stir for a while..
- After a couple of minutes or so, add the cornstarch mixture. If the mixture is too thick, add more water. Add crushed black pepper. Stir now and then. If the mixture is a bit bubbly, then it is done..
- Pour the sauce over the fried tofu and serve..