Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry.
Ingredients of Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry
- You need 1 1/2 lb of steak of your choice (round was our choice this time).
- You need 24 oz of stir-fry vegetables of your choice.
- It’s 8 oz of asparagus spears.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of instant rice.
Quick Grilled Steak Stir-Fry step by step
- Start grill while heating prepare steak.
- Grill steak to med rare.
- Add oil to wok or skillet heat to 300° Add water to pan and boil. Add asparagus first stir for 5-7 min then add rest of vegetables. When water is boiling add rice cover set let set..
- Slice steak add to vegetables during last 3-5 min of frying.
- Serve over rice ( you can also use noodles ect.).